286. About you: AI podcasts

The AI generated podcasts are based on the book entitled "About You" published in 2022, author Zoltán Hajdu 

1-35. One can die of comfort

2-35. Why democratic humanism?

3-35. The system of systems

4-35. Mass psychosis

5-35. When we lose unity

6-35. The problems of rational thinking

7-35. The dissolution of corruption

8-35. Mass deception

9-35. Contemporary nihilism

10-35. The dual power

11-35. Today's new ideologies

12-35. Old and new dogmas

13-35. The religion of matter

14-35. Why do we wear masks?

15-35. The worldview is not mine

16-35. The apparatus of power

17-35. The subservient science

18-35. The circularity of dualities

19-35. Where is the reason here?

20-35. Below the intellectual minimum

21-35. Division as an interest of power

22-35. The modern slave

23-35. The mass man

24-35. The eradication of cultures

25-35. Putting order

26-35. What comes after democracy?

27-35. Free will

28-35. Who am I?

29-35. Man and woman

30-35. The family model

31-35. The metaphysics of marriage

32-35. To be born twice

33-35. How can I know myself?

34-35. The cycle of love

35-35. I am the change


Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések